26 Mar 2019
5 Tips for the perfect Logo Design
Must-have points to consider for your business’s logo
- A Simple logo is one that people can recognize as soon as they see them. New brands often make the mistake of over-complicating their logos to share multiple aspects of their brand instead of just focusing on their core identity.
- The simplest logos are more often than not the ones that people remember the most. Think Mcdonalds, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Apple, or the new South African company currently making waves in the Insurance Industry, Pineapple insurance.
- A great logo should be simple enough to be able to be scaled down or up (enlarged or shrunken) and still look good. A busy logo will look like a hot mess when it’s scaled down (trust us, we know).
Memorable / Impactful
- A great logo should be impactful. You want to capture your viewer’s attention and leave a lasting impression. Ideally, when deciding if you want your logo to be bold and strong or sleek and sophisticated, one should take the personality of their brand into consideration.
- A great logo should look equally good on any web device and/or on any kind of print material. Your logo is a seal that promises quality on any services/products or documents associated with your brand’s identity.
- Last but not least, a great logo should be relevant to your practice. It has to incorporate elements that have meaning and relate to the work your brand is doing.