REBRANDING TO AMPLIFY A SHOPPING CENTRE’S LOOK AND FEEL
HORIZON SHOPPING CENTRE
Former Horizon Village needed a serious makeover. To get the centre standing out in a more modern and recognisable way, and enticing people to shop there, we conceptualized the rebranding to create a new look and feel for the shopping centre.
Here’s what we did:
- The name was changed to “Horizon Shopping Centre”.
- We entirely revised the Horizon corporate identity.
- Our savvy design team created a new logo, modified the typography, selected a new, vibrant colour palette, and incorporated various other elements to improve the shopping centre’s visage.
- We chose a ruby red colour palette, because this dominant, warm and intense colour excites and motivates the viewer to take action.
- We went with a sphere design element in variations of ruby red to add a 3-dimensional effect to the various artworks. The rebranding featured across the new signage, pylon and way finders.
Wondering how to rebrand your business in a cost-effective way? Contact Brand Cartel today for digital marketing and rebranding solutions for your business.